Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What is Trippinaround?

A rather mundane week so far. Nothing interesting to report these few days. Anyway, decided to pay my fellow bloggers site a visit. Came across an interesting post by Vieny. Her interpretation of trippinaround to be "trial and error" in life. Something which I really didn't take into consideration when naming this "online journal".

Have to say, she was indeed true in her interpretation. Trippinaround is based on life experiences. There is no build up of any plot in my blog entries. What i think, I post.

Trippinaround is also similar to trials of life. Life is filled with many trials. You will take up challenges daily and the outcome is either success or failure, right or wrong, walk of shame or a victory parade.

Success is to mantain. Defeat is for me to understand and overcome. Easy to say, I admit. But simple theories like these can be very difficult to follow...... yes this will be a true challange in my walk of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home